Key dates are as follows:
- Closing Date: 19 January 2022
- Age at date: 31 December 2022
- Times to have been swum on or after: 1 September 2019
Dates and Locations:
The dates and venues are now confirmed as follows:
|5-6 February||Surrey Sports Park (50m)||TBC|
|19-20 February||London Aquatic Centre (50m)||All 50m events and all relays|
|26-27 February||Surrey Sports Park (50m)||TBC|
Coronavirus – COVID-19:
The event conditions may be revised in response to guidelines from the Operator, Government and Public Health England related to COVID-19 and sporting competitions. The event itself will be operated under an agreed COVID mitigation plan which all participants will be required to agree to as part of an opt in to the meet.
The published Qualifying Times include a separate QT for 17 year old swimmers. This is for entry only. As in previous years, the top age group for the meet is 17 & Over. All races will be seeded and awards will be determined on this basis.
All submitted entry times must be recorded on British Rankings for the course swum. No conversions are permitted for entry. Times from any licenced meet, including Level X and Masters, are eligible for entry.
Meet Entry Documents:
- 2022 Qualifying Times
- Full Promoter’s Conditions
- Club Entry Form (on-line form)
- Schedule of Events
- HyTek Meet Entry Instructions
- HyTek Meet Events File
- HyTek Time Standards File
- HyTek Relay Entry Instructions (relay entry file updates by midnight on Wednesday, 16 February)
- Scoring Approach for the 2022 Championships
- Key Times Report