We are a friendly club looking for an experienced level 2 swimming coach or teacher to teach competitive swimming skills to our associate members.
Classes include juniors, 5 – 9 years of age. This is the entry point to the club, where swimmers progress through these classes as a platform into open competitions.
- Fridays (5pm – 7pm) at the Goldsworth Primary School facility
- Additional coaching and teaching hours available
- UKCC level 2 coaching / teaching swimming
- National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches [NRASTC] (can be arranged if needed to renew)
- Support the head coach with the delivery of the coaching programme
- Attend coaches’ meetings where possible
- Liaise with the membership secretary
- Promote Woking Swimming Club
Applications to Mrs Julie Burvill – firstname.lastname@example.org