The ACM took place at the Holiday Inn Guildford on Tuesday 20 June.
The meeting discussed the county activities of the previous year. The report is here.
Mike Hodgson (Woking Swimming Club) was the recipient of the president’s plate.
The meeting reviewed the finance report for the preceding year.
The following were elected committee members for 2023-24:
• Alan Thurlow (Wandsworth Swimming Club)
• Carole Chaplin (Surrey Schools’ Swimming Association)
• Christina Victor (Guildford City Swimming Club)
• Francisco Diaz (Star Diving Club Guildford)
• Hannah Davies (South Croydon Swimming Club)
• Justine Ryan (Guildford City Swimming Club)
An updated constitution was also ratified.
Carmen Georgescu-Spiers (Elmbridge Phoenix Swimming Club) was installed as the president.
The following were elected executive officers for 2023-24:
• Chair: Diane Gamble (Croydon Borough Swimming Association)
• Secretary: Irene Holden (Woking Swimming Club)
• Treasurer: Jim Boucher (Guildford Water Polo Club)
The draft minutes of the meeting are here.