Key dates for next year are as follows:
- Closing Date: 8 January 2020
- Age at date: 31 December 2020
- Times to have been swum on or after: 25 February 2019
We are continuing with the on-line process for poolside pass application this year so that we make it easier for all to comply with the Wavepower guidance from Swim England on safeguarding children.
Clubs have applied and paid for the number of passes required on each day in the Meet Summary form. Anyone wishing to make use of this and access poolside must have a pass. The pass is specific to the individual and is not transferable. A photo is required with the pass but any photo will suffice as long as it is recognisable as the individual for whom the pass is intended.
Non-technical officials should apply for a poolside pass using this form once their role is confirmed.
Poolside passes are not required if you are acting as a technical official. Technical officials must wear their licence.
Poolside Pass Application Form: Link tbd
Please can non-technical and technical officials sign up to support the championships at the following links.
Non-Technical Officials: Link tbd
Technical Officials: Link tbd
Meet Entry Documents:
- 2020 Qualifying Times
- Full Promoter’s Conditions
- Club Entry Summary (on-line form this year)
- Schedule of Events
- HyTek Meet Entry Instructions
- HyTek Meet Events File
- HyTek Time Standards File
- HyTek Relay Entry Instructions (relay entry file updates by midnight on Wednesday, 20 February)
- Scoring Approach for the 2020 Championships
- Key Times Report (will be published after the closing date)
Dates and Locations:
The dates and venues are now confirmed as follows:
|25-26 January||Surrey Sports Park (50m)||TBD|
|8-9 February||Crystal Palace National Sports Centre (50m)||TBD|
|29 February and 1 March||London Aquatic Centre (50m)||All 50m events and relays|