Coaches Forum will be 7:30pm at the Holiday Inn in Guildford (the one near SSP) on 14 March 2019. Please provide your feedback to your coach so that we can use it to improve the Championships in 2020.
Full results and tables will be found here.
- Saturday, 26 January
- Sunday, 27 January
- Saturday 9 February (seed times for the Girls 1500m have been determined by multiplying their 800m entry time by 2)
- Sunday 10 February (seed times for the Boys 800m have been determined by multiplying their 400m entry time by 2.05)
- Saturday 23 February
- Sunday 24 February
All entries have been accepted and can be viewed here. Please contact your Competition Secretary if there are any errors or omissions. An entry list for the relays has been provided to your club’s competition secretary.
We are trialling an on-line process for poolside pass application this year so that we make it easier for all to comply with the Wavepower guidance from Swim England on safeguarding children.
Clubs have applied and paid for the number of passes required on each day in the Meet Summary form. Anyone wishing to make use of this and access poolside must have a pass. The pass is specific to the individual and is not transferable. A photo is required with the pass but any photo will suffice as long as it is recognisable as the individual for whom the pass is intended.
Non-technical officials should apply for a poolside pass using this form once their role is confirmed.
Poolside passes are not required if you are acting as a technical official. Technical officials must wear their licence.
Poolside Pass Application Form: Link
Please can non-technical and technical officials sign up to support the championships at the following links.
Non-Technical Officials: Link
Technical Officials: Link
Meet Entry Documents:
- 2019 Qualifying Times
- Full Promoter’s Conditions
- Club Entry Summary (on-line form this year)
- Schedule of Events
- HyTek Meet Entry Instructions
- HyTek Meet Events File
- HyTek Time Standards File
- HyTek Relay Entry Instructions (relay entry file updates by midnight on Wednesday, 20 February)
- Scoring Approach for the 2019 Championships
- Key Times Report (relay warm ups extended to 90 mins)
Dates and Locations:
The dates and venues are now confirmed as follows:
|26-27 January||Surrey Sports Park (50m)||400m Free, 200 Free, Back, Fly, IM, 100m Breast, Free|
|9-10 February||London Aquatic Centre (50m)||1500m, 800m Free, 400m IM, 200m Breast, 100m Fly, Back|
|23-24 February||London Aquatic Centre (50m)||All 50m events and relays|
Key dates for next year are as follows:
- Closing Date: 9 January 2019
- Age at date: 31 December 2019
- Times to have been swum since: 26 February 2018