Experienced providers are invited to register their interest in the forthcoming tender for the provision of services at the new community swimming pool facility being developed at Claygate Primary School (CPS).
The pool measures 20m x 8m and is 1.3m in depth. Preference will be given to locally based operators or those with local experience. The swimming pool is scheduled to be completed and ready for use at the end of December 2021.
All tender offers that provide a financial return to assist in the upkeep of the pool are welcomed but particular consideration will be given to all or some of the following services:
- Swim school, pre-school to adult, group lessons, and 121s
- Provision of swim club (primarily for CPS pupils)
- Assistance in training of CPS triathlon team
- Community swim sessions (with lifeguard)
- Group classes ie aqua-aerobics (subject to local community demand)
Providers are requested to register their interest by 23 February 2021 to the Claygate Primary School business manager – firstname.lastname@example.org