South Croydon Swimming Club (SCSC), based in Croydon, are seeking a highly motivated coach to undertake the role of ‘county coach’ to join our successful coaching team under the guidance of head coach, John Mills.
We are a SwimMark-accredited club and committed to safeguarding all our members. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and must have or attend the UK Coaching Safeguarding and Protecting Children course.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes Required
• Swim England Level 2 Coach Award
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• The successful candidate should hold a lifesaving award, or equivalent
• Have experience of coaching in the appropriate swimming/coaching areas with excellent time management and organisational skills
• Be highly motivated and passionate about developing swimmers as people as well as athletes and enabling them to reach their full potential
• Have a knowledge of the long-term athlete development programme (LTAD)
• Full UK driving licence and the ability to travel to our training and competition venues across the UK
How to apply
Send CV here, with experience and coaching qualifications by the closing date: 1 September 2019.
Interviews are scheduled to take place in early September with a view to the candidate being in post by late September or early October.