Seating Plans for Crystal Palace:
We attach below the seating plans for the lower deck at Crystal Palace. This is self-policing by the coaches so please behave appropriately and set a good example to your swimmers. Please zoom in to 200% to see the sections clearly. Please ensure your parents sit in the upper spectators gallery as we will be short of space.
Meet Programme Documents:
I attach the meet programmes below:
Meet Entry Documents:
I have received and checked all entries and now publish below the Accepted Entry List by Club.
Please check this report for errors and omissions.
- Scoring Approach for the 2016 Championships
- HyTek Meet Entry Instructions
- HyTek Meet Events File
- HyTek Time Standards File
- 2016 Qualifying Times
- HyTek Relay Entry Instructions
- Full Promoter’s Conditions
- Club Entry Summary
- Schedule of Events
- Key Times Report
Summary of Promoter’s Conditions:
We are following the recent guidance published by the ASA. We set out the main points below.
Summary of Changes for 2016:
We have made the changes that the coaches requested at our Forum in April. The key ones are:
- Re-introduction of a 16 year old age group
- Separate events in the 200m for the 10 to 12 age groups, the 13 and 14 age groups and the 15 & Over age groups.
- Relays will be swum in the age groups 10/11, 12/13, 14/15, 16 & Over.
- Qualifying Times are based on the swum times from last year and British Rankings for Surrey swimmers. They have been tightened in some events from last year where numbers were too great.
Dates and Venues:
The competition will be swum on the following dates at the venues listed.
|6-7 February||Surrey Sports Park (50m)||1500m, 800m and 400m Free, 400m IM, 100m Back, Breast, Fly and Free|
|13-14 February||Guildford Spectrum (25m)||200m Back, Breast, Fly, Free and IM, 100m IM|
|27-28 February||Crystal Palace National Sports Centre (50m)||50m events all strokes and Relays|
Closing date for entries will be midnight on Wednesday 27th January 2016. We have kept this date the same as 2015 even though we are bringing forward the first weekend to avoid half term. This will require competition secretaries to get their entries in correctly and on time.
Age Up Date:
The age up date for the Championships is 31st December 2016.
Entry times must be from licensed meets swum between 2nd March 2015 and the closing date. All times must appear on British Rankings except for split times used from the lead off leg of a relay.